Imagine this: you”ve just woken up, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping…and you have a massage scheduled for today. It”s like the coffee smells a little stronger, your sheets feel a bit more luxurious, and everything is right in the world. All because you know you”re going in for a massage.
Well, these animals all feel the same exact way…about belly rubs.
1. “Belly rubs are better than roller coaster rides! Wooo!”
2. “YES. YES. YES. YES. YAAAS.”
3. “Who said you could stop?”
4. Ahh, nothing like some good backyard belly rubs!
5. He feels like he can fly when he”s getting tummy scratches!
6. Didn”t think turtles could feel their belly rubs through that shell? Me either…
7. “No one can resist the power of this belly!”
8. “You are never allowed to let go!”
9. No one forgets their first belly rub.
10. “…Do I really have to ask?”
11. “Ohhhh yeah, that”s the spot!”
12. “The amount I love you is equal to the number of pets I get on my tum.”
13. It”s kind of impossible to just get the tummy on this teeny monster.
14. This otter is loving it so much, he might just fall asleep.
15. This the the most polite acceptance of pets I”ve ever seen.
16. Piggy belly rubs are arguably the cutest belly rubs out there.
17. Gonna use this picture for your Tinder profile, kitty?
18. What do you mean you”ve never seen a dog who loved belly pats so much she stood on two feet?
19. “Just because I”m cold-blooded doesn”t mean I”m heartless!”
20. When you”re in a state of pure joy, sometimes it”s hard to control your facial expressions…
21. This is just the kind of vicious bear your camp counselors warned you about.
22. “Human, when I do this in front of you, it means you”re supposed to rub my belly…”
23. That”s either terror or utter happiness on his face. Frankly, I don”t care which it is.
24. What I would give to hear the little squeaks from her at this very moment.
25. I can”t stand how much this fox can”t stand how much he loves the attention.
26. “Rise “n shine, dad. It”s time for my daily 5 a.m. belly rub.”
27. He can”t go to sleep unless his belly is rubbed 105 times.
28. He thinks he needs to turn himself into a pretzel to get his tummy tickled. No one is allowed to tell him otherwise.
(via Bored Panda)
Yep, these little guys are definitely having really great days, all thanks to some very relaxing belly rubs! Kind of makes me want to throw down a chunk of cash for a good massage, too!
Want more cute animals? No problem!