Technology doesn”t seem to be progressing much if you look at it year by year. Compared to its predecessor, the iPhone 6 isn”t exactly wowing anyone. Yet just a few short years ago, having a camera on your phone was CRAZY. Now, it”s expected to be on every new phone (even though I only use it for bathroom selfies).
Here is a comparison of technology from decades past and the same technology now. Oh, how far we have come!
1. An empty bucket with a hose VS a Dyson.
2. A carpet-heating Atari VS a Playstation 4.
3. A brick cell phone VS an iPhone.
4. This square Walkman VS an iPod.
5. An oddly colored Frigidaire VS a new, stainless steel GE.
6. A washing machine bucket VS a new washing machine.
7. An odd Sketch Pad VS an iPad.
8. A clunky Apple laptop VS a MacBook Air.
9. A camcorder VS a Flip camera.
10. Internet CDs VS wireless Internet.
11. Almost-prehistoric televisions VS flat screen televisions.
12. An oversized VCR VS a DVR.
I was just thinking about how many cool things kids have to play with now. I remember being bored a lot as a kid, and I even had cable TV. What did my dad even do? Catch bees in mason jars?